Conflicts of Interest and Source of Funding
Stability in Intensive Psychiatry: A Concept Analysis
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 122–131, April 2014
How to Cite
Salzmann-Erikson, M. (2014), Stability in Intensive Psychiatry: A Concept Analysis. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 122–131. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12030
The author reports no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.