Conflict of Interest Statement
Evaluation of an Intensive Treatment Program for Disrupted Patient–Staff Relationships in Psychiatry
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 139–146, April 2014
How to Cite
Kool, N., van Meijel, B., Koekkoek, B. and Kerkhof, A. (2014), Evaluation of an Intensive Treatment Program for Disrupted Patient–Staff Relationships in Psychiatry. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 139–146. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12034
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interests.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Parnassia Psychiatric Institute, the Hague, the Netherlands