Conflict of Interest
Long-Term Benzodiazepine Use in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder in China
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 149–154, July 2014
How to Cite
Li, Y.-H., Xiang, Y.-T., Su, Y.-A., Shu, L., Yu, X., Kilbourne, A. M., Ungvari, G. S., Chiu, H. F.K., Ma, C., Wang, G.-H., Bai, P.-S., Liu, X.-H., Sun, L.-Z., Shi, J.-G., Chen, X.-S., Mei, Q.-Y., Li, K.-Q. and Si, T.-M. (2014), Long-Term Benzodiazepine Use in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder in China. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 149–154. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12035
The authors have no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.