Conflict of Interest Statement
Mechanical Restraint in Psychiatry: Preventive Factors in Theory and Practice. A Danish–Norwegian Association Study
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 155–166, July 2014
How to Cite
Bak, J., Zoffmann, V., Sestoft, D. M., Almvik, R. and Brandt-Christensen, M. (2014), Mechanical Restraint in Psychiatry: Preventive Factors in Theory and Practice. A Danish–Norwegian Association Study. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 155–166. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12036
There are no known financial, personal, ethical, political, academic, or other conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- Health Science Research Foundation in the Capital Region of Denmark
- Mental Health Services in the Capital Region of Denmark
- Mental Health Centre Sankt Hans, Copenhagen University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.