Conflict of Interest Statement
A Narratology of Postpartum Psychosis in an Orthodox Jewish Woman
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 167–177, July 2014
How to Cite
Posmontier, B. and Fisher, K. M. (2014), A Narratology of Postpartum Psychosis in an Orthodox Jewish Woman. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 167–177. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12037
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest. No external or intramural funding was received.
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.