Conflict of Interest Statement
Therapeutic Relationships From the Psychiatric Nurses’ Perspectives: An Interpretative Phenomenological Study
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 178–185, July 2014
How to Cite
Hawamdeh, S. and Fakhry, R. (2014), Therapeutic Relationships From the Psychiatric Nurses’ Perspectives: An Interpretative Phenomenological Study. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 178–185. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12039
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
- University of Sharjah
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.