Ammonium: the Deadly Toxin You Don't Want to Miss When Using Mood Stabilizers
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 221–225, October 2013
How to Cite
Kowalski, P. C., Dowben, J. S. and Keltner, N. L. (2013), Biological Perspectives. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 221–225. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12040
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.