Conflict of Interest Statement
Is Somatic Health Screening in Patients With Severe Mental Illness of Added Value?
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 186–192, July 2014
How to Cite
van Hasselt, F. M., Thier, C. S.M., van Rijswijk, E. and Loonen, A. J.M. (2014), Is Somatic Health Screening in Patients With Severe Mental Illness of Added Value?. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 186–192. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12042
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Celine Thier was a student at St Radboud University during the research and is currently training for emergency care physician.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.