Conflict of Interest Statement
Training Mental Health Nurses to Assess the Physical Health Needs of Mental Health Service Users: A Pre- and Post-test Analysis
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 243–250, October 2014
How to Cite
White, J., Hemingway, S. and Stephenson, J. (2014), Training Mental Health Nurses to Assess the Physical Health Needs of Mental Health Service Users: A Pre- and Post-test Analysis. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 243–250. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12048
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- Yorkshire Clinical Skills Network
- Yorkshire and Humber Strategic Health Authority UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.