These authors equally contributed to this work.
Frequency of Hyperprolactinemia and Its Associations With Demographic and Clinical Characteristics and Antipsychotic Medications in Psychiatric Inpatients in China
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 257–263, October 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-M., Xiang, Y.-T., An, F.-R., Correll, C. U., Ungvari, G. S., Wang, C.-Y., Lai, K. Y. C., Bo, Q.-J., Li, Y., Zhong, B.-L. and Chiu, H. F. K. (2014), Frequency of Hyperprolactinemia and Its Associations With Demographic and Clinical Characteristics and Antipsychotic Medications in Psychiatric Inpatients in China. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 257–263. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12050
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81171270, 30800367, 30770776
- Beijing Nova Program of the Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 2008B59
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!