Conflict of Interest Statement
Toward a Safer Working Environment on Psychiatric Wards: Service Users' Delayed Perspectives of Aggression and Violence-Related Situations and Development Ideas
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 271–279, October 2014
How to Cite
Kontio, R., Anttila, M., Lantta, T., Kauppi, K., Joffe, G. and Välimäki, M. (2014), Toward a Safer Working Environment on Psychiatric Wards: Service Users' Delayed Perspectives of Aggression and Violence-Related Situations and Development Ideas. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 271–279. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12054
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- The Finnish Work Environment Fund. Grant Number: 111298
- University of Turku: Foundations' Professor Pool
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Hospital District of Helsinki and Uusimaa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.