Conflict of Interest Statement
The Perceptions of the Ward Atmosphere in Four Jordanian Psychiatric Hospitals From the Perspective of Patients' Relatives
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 287–293, October 2014
How to Cite
AL-Sagarat, A., Moxham, L., Curtis, J. and Crooke, P. (2014), The Perceptions of the Ward Atmosphere in Four Jordanian Psychiatric Hospitals From the Perspective of Patients' Relatives. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 287–293. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12057
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Funded by Mu'tah University AL-Karak- Jordan.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- Mu'tah University AL-Karak- Jordan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.