Conflict of Interest Statement
Do Tobacco Smoking and Illicit Drug/Alcohol Dependence Increase the Risk of Mental Disorders Among Men? Evidence from a National Urban Bangladeshi Sample
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 16–27, January 2015
How to Cite
Rahman, M., Nakamura, K., Seino, K. and Kizuki, M. (2015), Do Tobacco Smoking and Illicit Drug/Alcohol Dependence Increase the Risk of Mental Disorders Among Men? Evidence from a National Urban Bangladeshi Sample. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 51: 16–27. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12058
The authors report no actual or potential conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.