Conflict of Interest Statement
Patients With Anorexia Nervosa Who Self-Injure: A Phenomenological Study
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 63–70, January 2015
How to Cite
Verschueren, S., Berends, T., Kool-Goudzwaard, N., van Huigenbosch, E., Gamel, C., Dingemans, A., van Elburg, A. and van Meijel, B. (2015), Patients With Anorexia Nervosa Who Self-Injure: A Phenomenological Study. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 51: 63–70. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12061
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- Inholland University of Applied Sciences/Research Group Mental Health Nursing/Cluster Nursing
- Amsterdam University of Applied Science/Amsterdam School of Health Professions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.