Conflict of Interest StatementThe authors report no conflict of interest.
Majors in Mental Health Nursing: Issues of Sustainability and Commitment
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 28–35, January 2015
How to Cite
Happell, B., McAllister, M. and Gaskin, C. J. (2015), Majors in Mental Health Nursing: Issues of Sustainability and Commitment. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 51: 28–35. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12063
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- Nursing and Midwifery Office Queensland Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.