Conflict of Interest Statement
Nurses' Knowledge and Practices in Cases of Acute and Chronic Confusion: A Questionnaire Survey
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 98–105, April 2015
How to Cite
Sampaio, F. M. C. and Sequeira, C. (2015), Nurses' Knowledge and Practices in Cases of Acute and Chronic Confusion: A Questionnaire Survey. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 51: 98–105. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12069
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest. No external or intramural funding was received.
- Issue online: 13 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.