Conflict of Interest Statement
Clinical Leadership in Mental Health Nursing: The Importance of a Calm and Confident Approach
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 57–62, January 2015
How to Cite
Ennis, G., Happell, B. and Reid-Searl, K. (2015), Clinical Leadership in Mental Health Nursing: The Importance of a Calm and Confident Approach. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 51: 57–62. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12070
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.