Conflict of Interest Statement
Effects and Feasibility of the “Traffic Light Method for Somatic Screening and Lifestyle” in Patients With Severe Mental Illness: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 106–113, April 2015
How to Cite
van Meijel, B., van Hamersveld, S., van Gool, R., van der Bijl, J. and van Harten, P. (2015), Effects and Feasibility of the “Traffic Light Method for Somatic Screening and Lifestyle” in Patients With Severe Mental Illness: A Pilot Study. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 51: 106–113. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12071
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- GGZ Central Mental Health Care
- Inholland University of Applied Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.