Conflict of Interest Statement
Choosing to Use Compared to Taking Medication: The Meaning of Medication as Described by People Who Experience Schizophrenia
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 114–120, April 2015
How to Cite
Liersch-Sumskis, S., Moxham, L. and Curtis, J. (2015), Choosing to Use Compared to Taking Medication: The Meaning of Medication as Described by People Who Experience Schizophrenia. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 51: 114–120. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12072
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.