The authors equally contributed to this work.
Quality of Life in Older Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in Hong Kong: A Case-Control Study
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 121–127, April 2015
How to Cite
Xiang, Y.-T., Wong, T.-S., Tsoh, J., Ungvari, G. S., Correll, C. U., Sareen, J., Penner-Goeke, K., Ko, F. W.S., Hui, D. S.C. and Chiu, H. F.K. (2015), Quality of Life in Older Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in Hong Kong: A Case-Control Study. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 51: 121–127. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12073
Conflict of Interest Statement
Dr. Correll has been a consultant and/or advisor to or has received honoraria from: Actelion, Alexza; American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cephalon, Eli Lilly, Genentech, Gerson Lehrman Group, IntraCellular Therapies, Lundbeck, Medavante, Medscape, Merck, National Institute of Mental Health, Janssen/J&J, Otsuka, Pfizer, ProPhase, Roche, Sunovion, Takeda, Teva, and Vanda. He has received grant support from BMS, Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, Janssen/J&J, National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), National Alliance for Research in Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD), and Otsuka. He has been a Data Safety Monitoring Board member for Cephalon, Eli Lilly, Janssen, Lundbeck, Pfizer, Takeda, and Teva. The remaining authors had no conflicts of interest in conducting this study or preparing the manuscript.
- Issue online: 13 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.