Conflict of Interest Statement
Screening and Correlates of Neurotic Disorders Among General Medical Outpatients in Xi'an China
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 128–135, April 2015
How to Cite
Ni, C., Ma, L., Wang, B., Hua, Y., Hua, Q., Wallen, G. R., Gao, B., Yan, Y. and Huang, Y. (2015), Screening and Correlates of Neurotic Disorders Among General Medical Outpatients in Xi'an China. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 51: 128–135. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12074
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Chunping Ni, Lihua Ma, and Bo Wang contributed equally to the paper.
- Issue online: 13 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2014
- Ministry of Science and Technology of People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2007BAI17B01
- Department of Science & Technology of Shanxi Province of China. Grant Number: 2010K16-02-01
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71373281
- Chinese Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.