Conflict of Interest Statement
Predictors of Nurse Support for the Introduction of the Cardiometabolic Health Nurse in the Australian Mental Health Sector
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 162–170, July 2015
How to Cite
Happell, B., Platania-Phung, C., Scott, D. and Stanton, R. (2015), Predictors of Nurse Support for the Introduction of the Cardiometabolic Health Nurse in the Australian Mental Health Sector. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 51: 162–170. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12077
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- Central Queensland University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.