Genetic and Environmental Influences on Chest Circumference during Infancy: A Longitudinal Study of Japanese Twins
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 553–560, November 2012
How to Cite
Silventoinen, K., Kaprio, J., Dunkel, L. and Yokoyama, Y. (2012), Genetic and Environmental Influences on Chest Circumference during Infancy: A Longitudinal Study of Japanese Twins. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 26: 553–560. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12003
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.