Mode of First Delivery and Women's Intentions for Subsequent Childbearing: Findings from the First Baby Study
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 62–71, January 2013
How to Cite
Kjerulff, K. H., Velott, D. L., Zhu, J., Chuang, C. H., Hillemeier, M. M., Paul, I. M. and Repke, J. T. (2013), Mode of First Delivery and Women's Intentions for Subsequent Childbearing: Findings from the First Baby Study. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 62–71. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12014
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, USA. Grant Number: R01-HD052990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.