Trending Elective Preterm Deliveries Using Administrative Data
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 44–53, January 2013
How to Cite
Korst, L. M., Fridman, M., Lu, M. C., Fleege, L., Mitchell, C. and Gregory, K. D. (2013), Trending Elective Preterm Deliveries Using Administrative Data. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 44–53. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12018
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- California Department of Public Health; Maternal and Child Health Division
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.