Response to Professor Olsen's Commentary on ‘Random Sampling – Is It Worth It?’
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 29–30, January 2013
How to Cite
Bracken, M. B., Hertz-Picciotto, I., Elliott, M. R., Dudley, D. J., Buka, S., Robbins, J. M. and Paneth, N. (2013), Response to Professor Olsen's Commentary on ‘Random Sampling – Is It Worth It?’. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 29–30. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12019
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.