Infant Health: Mortality
Factors Influencing Stillbirth in Bangladesh: A Case–Control Study
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 158–164, March 2013
How to Cite
Nahar, S., Rahman, A. and Nasreen, H. E. (2013), Factors Influencing Stillbirth in Bangladesh: A Case–Control Study. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 158–164. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12026
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.