Short and Long-term Infant Outcomes
Maternal Hypertensive Disorders during Pregnancy and Mild Cognitive Limitations in the Offspring
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 188–198, March 2013
How to Cite
Heikura, U., Hartikainen, A.-L., Nordström, T., Pouta, A., Taanila, A. and Järvelin, M.-R. (2013), Maternal Hypertensive Disorders during Pregnancy and Mild Cognitive Limitations in the Offspring. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 188–198. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12028
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Thule Institute. Grant Number: 240003471
- University of Oulu, Finland
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 24300217
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.