Mode of Delivery
Characteristics in the First Vaginal Birth and Their Association with Mode of Delivery in the Subsequent Birth
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 109–117, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J. S., Ford, J. B., Ampt, A., Simpson, J. M. and Roberts, C. L. (2013), Characteristics in the First Vaginal Birth and Their Association with Mode of Delivery in the Subsequent Birth. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 109–117. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12039
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Grant Number: #573122
- NHMRC. Grant Number: #457078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.