The Exposome – Exciting Opportunities for Discoveries in Reproductive and Perinatal Epidemiology
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 229–236, May 2013
How to Cite
Buck Louis, G. M., Yeung, E., Sundaram, R., Laughon, S. K. and Zhang, C. (2013), The Exposome – Exciting Opportunities for Discoveries in Reproductive and Perinatal Epidemiology. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 229–236. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12040
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), the National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.