A Time and Place for Causal Inference Methods in Perinatal and Paediatric Epidemiology
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 258–262, May 2013
How to Cite
Ahrens, K. A. and Schisterman, E. F. (2013), A Time and Place for Causal Inference Methods in Perinatal and Paediatric Epidemiology. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 258–262. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12048
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Intramural Research Program of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.