Marginal Structural Models, Doubly Robust Estimation, and Bias Analysis in Perinatal and Paediatric Epidemiology
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 263–265, May 2013
How to Cite
Arah, O. A., Sudan, M., Olsen, J. and Kheifets, L. (2013), Marginal Structural Models, Doubly Robust Estimation, and Bias Analysis in Perinatal and Paediatric Epidemiology. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 263–265. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12049
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Lundbeck Foundation. Grant Number: 195/04
- Danish Medical Research Council. Grant Number: SSVF 0646
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: R21ES016831
- Veni career grant from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 916.96.059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.