Ethnic Differences in the Initiation and Duration of Breast Feeding – Results from the Born in Bradford Birth Cohort Study
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 388–392, July 2013
How to Cite
Santorelli, G., Petherick, E., Waiblinger, D., Cabieses, B. and Fairley, L. (2013), Ethnic Differences in the Initiation and Duration of Breast Feeding – Results from the Born in Bradford Birth Cohort Study. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 388–392. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12052
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- National Institute for Health Research Collaboration for Applied Health Research and Care (NIHR CLAHRC)
- Programme Grants for Applied Research. Grant Number: RP-PG-0407–10044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.