Ambient Air Pollution and Traffic Exposures and Congenital Heart Defects in the San Joaquin Valley of California
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 329–339, July 2013
How to Cite
Padula, A. M., Tager, I. B., Carmichael, S. L., Hammond, S. K., Yang, W., Lurmann, F. and Shaw, G. M. (2013), Ambient Air Pollution and Traffic Exposures and Congenital Heart Defects in the San Joaquin Valley of California. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 329–339. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12055
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2013
- Children's Health and Air Pollution Study
- National Institute for Environmental Health Science. Grant Number: P20 ES018173
- US Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: RD834596
- Center for Disease Control. Grant Number: 6U01DD000489
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.