Fetal Growth & Preterm Delivery
What Do We Know about the Natural Outcomes of Preterm Labour? A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Women without Tocolysis in Preterm Labour
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 452–460, September 2013
How to Cite
Hackney, D. N., Olson-Chen, C. and Thornburg, L. L. (2013), What Do We Know about the Natural Outcomes of Preterm Labour? A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Women without Tocolysis in Preterm Labour. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 452–460. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12070
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!