Stress and Depression
Re-conceptualising Prenatal Life Stressors in Predicting Post-partum Depression: Cumulative-, Specific-, and Domain-specific Approaches to Calculating Risk
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 481–490, September 2013
How to Cite
Liu, C. H. and Tronick, E. (2013), Re-conceptualising Prenatal Life Stressors in Predicting Post-partum Depression: Cumulative-, Specific-, and Domain-specific Approaches to Calculating Risk. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 481–490. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12072
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Sackler Foundation for Psychobiological Research and Health Disparities Postgraduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.