Maternal Infections during Pregnancy and Cerebral Palsy: A Population-based Cohort Study
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 542–552, November 2013
How to Cite
Miller, J. E., Pedersen, L. H., Streja, E., Bech, B. H., Yeargin-Allsopp, M., Van Naarden Braun, K., Schendel, D. E., Christensen, D., Uldall, P. and Olsen, J. (2013), Maternal Infections during Pregnancy and Cerebral Palsy: A Population-based Cohort Study. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 542–552. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12082
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia
- University of Aarhus, Denmark
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!