Validation of Obstetric Estimate Using Early Ultrasound: 2007 California Birth Certificates
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 3–10, January 2014
How to Cite
Barradas, D. T., Dietz, P. M., Pearl, M., England, L. J., Callaghan, W. M. and Kharrazi, M. (2014), Validation of Obstetric Estimate Using Early Ultrasound: 2007 California Birth Certificates. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 28: 3–10. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12083
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- 3National Center for Health Statistics. Report of the Panel to Evaluate the U.S. Standard Certificates and Reports. November 2001. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/panelreport_acc.pdf [last accessed December 2012].
- 4National Center for Health Statistics. Guide to Completing the Facility Worksheets for the Certificate of Live Birth and Report of Fetal Death (2003 Revision). Hyattsville, MD: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, March 2003, Updated May 2006. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/GuidetoCompleteFacilityWks.pdf [last accessed February 2012].
- 6American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Practice Bulletin No. 58. Ultrasonography in pregnancy. Obstetrics and Gynecology 2009; 101:1–11.
- 7Births: Preliminary Data for 2011. National Vital Statistics Reports, Vol. 61. No. 5. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics, 2012., , .
- 13Does a discrepancy between gestational age determined by biparietal and last menstrual period sometimes signify early intrauterine growth retardation? British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2000; 107:238–244., , , , .