Household Wealth and Neurocognitive Development Disparities among School-aged Children in Nepal
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 575–586, November 2013
How to Cite
Patel, S. A., Murray-Kolb, L. E., LeClerq, S. C., Khatry, S. K., Tielsch, J. M., Katz, J. and Christian, P. (2013), Household Wealth and Neurocognitive Development Disparities among School-aged Children in Nepal. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 27: 575–586. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12086
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 HD050254
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle, Washington
- Sight and Life Research Institute, Baltimore, Maryland
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland. Grant Number: HD 38753
- Office of Health and Nutrition, US Agency for International Development, Washington DC. Grant Number: HRN-A-00-97-00015-00
- 12Education in Nepal: meeting or missing the millennium development goals? Center of Nepal and Asian Studies Journal 2006; 33:153–175..
- 17Universal Nonverbal Intelligence Test. Itasca, IL: Riverside, 1998., .
- 21Movement Assessment Battery for Children. London: Psychological Corporation, 1992., .
- 27Home Observation for the Measurement of the Environment. Little Rock, AR: University of Arkansas at Little Rock, 1984., .
- 30Manual for Raven's Progressive Matrices and Vocabulary Scales. Section 3, Standard Progressive Matrices. Oxford: Oxford Psychologists Press, Ltd, 1992., , .
- 31Using SAS PROC MIXED to fit multilevel models, hierarchical models, and individual growth models. Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics 1998; 24:323–355..
- 32Multilevel and Longitudinal Modelling Using Stata. College Station, Texas: Stata Press, 2008..
- 33Gender and wealth disparities in schooling: evidence from 44 countries. International Journal of Educational Research 2005; 43:351–369..
- 35Association of iron deficiency with or without anaemia and cognitive functions among primary school children in Malaysia. Malaysian Journal of Nutrition 2010; 16:261–270., , , .