The authors report no conflict of interest.
Placental Abruption as a Significant Risk Factor for Long-term Cardiovascular Mortality in a Follow-up Period of More Than a Decade
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 32–38, January 2014
How to Cite
Pariente, G., Shoham-Vardi, I., Kessous, R., Sherf, M. and Sheiner, E. (2014), Placental Abruption as a Significant Risk Factor for Long-term Cardiovascular Mortality in a Follow-up Period of More Than a Decade. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 28: 32–38. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12089
Abstract presented at the SMFM 2013 Annual Meeting, San-Francisco, CA, Control ID: 1470304.
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.