Self-Reported Maternal Cigarette Smoke Exposure during the Periconceptional Period and the Risk for Omphalocoele
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 67–73, January 2014
How to Cite
Feldkamp, M. L., Srisukhumbowornchai, S., Romitti, P. A., Olney, R. S., Richardson, S. D., Botto, L. D. and National Birth Defects Prevention Study (2014), Self-Reported Maternal Cigarette Smoke Exposure during the Periconceptional Period and the Risk for Omphalocoele. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 28: 67–73. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12093
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- CDC to the Centers for Birth Defects Research and Prevention participating in the National Birth Defects Prevention Study. Grant Numbers: PA 96043, PA 02081, FOA DD09-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.