Triggers of Spontaneous Preterm Delivery – Why Today?
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 79–87, March 2014
How to Cite
Hernández-Díaz, S., Boeke, C. E., Romans, A. T., Young, B., Margulis, A. V., McElrath, T. F., Ecker, J. L. and Bateman, B. T. (2014), Triggers of Spontaneous Preterm Delivery – Why Today?. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 28: 79–87. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12105
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Harvard School of Public Health Initiative. Grant Numbers: T32 CA 09001, T32 GM007592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.