Survival, Fetal Growth and Preterm Delivery
Effect of a Mediterranean Diet during Pregnancy on Fetal Growth and Preterm Delivery: Results From a French Caribbean Mother–Child Cohort Study (TIMOUN)
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 235–244, May 2014
How to Cite
Saunders, L., Guldner, L., Costet, N., Kadhel, P., Rouget, F., Monfort, C., Thomé, J.-P., Multigner, L. and Cordier, S. (2014), Effect of a Mediterranean Diet during Pregnancy on Fetal Growth and Preterm Delivery: Results From a French Caribbean Mother–Child Cohort Study (TIMOUN). Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 28: 235–244. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12113
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- French National Health Directorate
- French Ministry of Environment
- French Agency for Environmental and Occupational Safety
- National Agency for Research
- French Institute for Public Health Surveillance
- Regional Council of Guadeloupe
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.