Maternal Stressors and Social Support as Risks for Delivering Babies with Structural Birth Defects
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 338–344, July 2014
How to Cite
Carmichael, S. L., Ma, C., Tinker, S., Rasmussen, S. A., Shaw, G. M. and National Birth Defects Prevention Study (2014), Maternal Stressors and Social Support as Risks for Delivering Babies with Structural Birth Defects. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 28: 338–344. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12123
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R03 DE020112, CDC 6U01-DD-000489, 1U01-DD-0006982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!