Editor's note: An editorial commentary on this manuscript appears on page 277.
The Contribution of Maternal Birth Cohort to Term Small for Gestational Age in the United States 1989–2010: an Age, Period, and Cohort Analysis
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 312–321, July 2014
How to Cite
Margerison-Zilko, C. (2014), The Contribution of Maternal Birth Cohort to Term Small for Gestational Age in the United States 1989–2010: an Age, Period, and Cohort Analysis. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 28: 312–321. doi: 10.1111/ppe.12127
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: 5 R24 HD042849
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.