Screening of UV-B-induced genes from apple peels by SSH: possible involvement of MdCOP1-mediated signaling cascade genes in anthocyanin accumulation
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Special Issue: Functional Genomics
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 432–444, July 2013
How to Cite
Peng, T., Saito, T., Honda, C., Ban, Y., Kondo, S., Liu, J.-H., Hatsuyama, Y. and Moriguchi, T. (2013), Screening of UV-B-induced genes from apple peels by SSH: possible involvement of MdCOP1-mediated signaling cascade genes in anthocyanin accumulation. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 432–444. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12002
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- Chinese Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!