These authors contributed equally to this work.
Association of specific pectin methylesterases with Al-induced root elongation inhibition in rice
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 4, pages 502–511, August 2013
How to Cite
Yang, X. Y., Zeng, Z. H., Yan, J. Y., Fan, W., Bian, H. W., Zhu, M. Y., Yang, J. L. and Zheng, S. J. (2013), Association of specific pectin methylesterases with Al-induced root elongation inhibition in rice. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 502–511. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12005
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2012 01:32PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30830076, 30972016, 31171615
- Changjiang Scholarship and Innovative Research Team. Grant Number: IRT1185
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!