The physiological roles and metabolism of ascorbate in chloroplasts
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 2, pages 161–175, June 2013
How to Cite
Tóth, S. Z., Schansker, G. and Garab, G. (2013), The physiological roles and metabolism of ascorbate in chloroplasts. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 161–175. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12006
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 09:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Hungarian Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: PD72718, MB08B82403, CNK80345
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!