The reflectivity in the S-band and the broadband ultrasonic spectroscopy as new tools for the study of water relations in Vitis vinifera L.
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 148, Issue 4, pages 512–521, August 2013
How to Cite
Sancho-Knapik, D., Peguero-Pina, J. J., Medrano, H., Fariñas, M. D., Álvarez-Arenas, T. G. and Gil-Pelegrín, E. (2013), The reflectivity in the S-band and the broadband ultrasonic spectroscopy as new tools for the study of water relations in Vitis vinifera L. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 512–521. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12007
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 12:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: AGL2010-21153-C02-02
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: DPI2011-22438
- Gobierno de Aragón
- “Juan de la Cierva”-MICIIN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!