Simultaneous measurements of H+ and O2 fluxes in Zostera marina and its physiological implications
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 148, Issue 4, pages 582–589, August 2013
How to Cite
Lin, A.-P., Wang, G.-C. and Zhou, W.-Q. (2013), Simultaneous measurements of H+ and O2 fluxes in Zostera marina and its physiological implications. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 582–589. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12008
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 02:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!